Please note, in light of the current situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) courses offered between March and May will no longer be delivered face to face. Instead we will be supporting businesses with an online learning hub, where we will offer bite-sized courses.
The University of Derby is offering to eligible organisations fully subsidised University business and management courses (taking place between March and June), meaning there is no cost to your organisation. Plus, if six or more members of your team are interested in the same course, the University of Derby can deliver your chosen course within your organisation, making it even easier to upskill.
This special offer is available to eligible new applicants to the Advanced Skills Programme, who complete their booking in March. Email Keith on K.Blake@derby.ac.uk, quoting discount code Spring20. Alternatively, contact our enquiry team on 0800 001 5500 and quote the Spring20 code.
Courses included in the Spring Offer 2020:
- Building a Business Case for Sustainability
- Performance and Development
- 5S – The Secret to Productivity and Efficiency
- Strategic Marketing in a Digital Age
- Project Management for Business
- Continuous Improvement and Lean for Business
- New Leadership for Modern Business
- Handling Conflict
- Problem Solving
To find out more visit www.derby.ac.uk/priority-skills