Are you a small or medium-sized business, based in the D2N2 region that is keen to radically improve your environmental performance? Do your premises, production processes or supply chains have great potential to improve their energy or resource efficiency?
The Low Carbon Business Network supports the DE-Carbonise programme which is a collaboration between the University of Derby, Derby City and Derbyshire County Councils. DE-Carbonise provides a comprehensive programme of assistance to SMEs seeking to reduce their carbon emissions, that includes:
- Initial scoping with a lead contact and site visit
- A carbon reduction audit and report
- Technical support, R&D consultancy and process improvement recommendations
- Cohort based support for operational efficiency and supply chain sustainability
- Grant funding to implement carbon reduction recommendations.
As part of the DE-Carbonise project, the University of Derby Business School also offers a Smart Factory programme for companies that are ready to incorporate operational monitoring and smart analysis, to increase the effectiveness of their business strategy and decision making.
These programmes will help you:
- cut costs
- win more business
- attract and retain top quality staff
- shift to sustainable business practices
- radically improve your environmental performance
To find out more contact us at the email address below.
How do I apply?
Support is available until October 2022.
The DE-Carbonise project is a partnership between the University of Derby, Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
The Midlands Engine Partnership brings together public sector partners and businesses to complement the activity of local and combined authorities, local enterprise partnerships, universities, businesses and others. It aims to generate added value for the whole of the Midlands, its communities and the wider UK.