Network members can join our ‘Business Club’ to access business development from University of Derby Business School worth over £2,500. This includes help to:
- Sharpen your business offer
- Secure essential green accreditation required by larger organisations
- Find funding or finance
- Partner with other local LCEGS SMEs to fulfil complex demands
- Access low carbon business mentoring
- Access buyers from demand side organisations
- Access specialist workshops on a range of practical business and technical themes.
To qualify for FREE tailored business support through our Business Club we will visit your workplace or meet at a convenient location to assess your business needs.
You will need to provide basic information about your LCEGS business offer and commit to sharing certain data with Business School staff.
To be eligible to join the Business Club your business must:
- Supply low carbon or environmental goods or services
- Be a member of the Low Carbon Business Network
- Be within the D2N2 (Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire area)
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Turnover less than €50million
- Have a balance sheet of less than €43million
- No more than 25% of your organisation is owned by an enterprise that in itself is not an SME
D2EE Network Success stories
The D2EE Network helps businesses make the shift to a low carbon economy. Read some our success stories, to see how we helped these businesses and how we can help you.