Last time to obtain FREE green accreditation for your business
A Carbon Trust survey shows that 61% of people are more likely to buy from a company with a good reputation for helping the environment – and most larger organisations check the environmental credentials of sub-contractors before committing to a contract.
We have teamed up with Green Mark to help eligible businesses secure recognised environmental credentials. These ‘green badges’ will help you attract new customers and bring success in tendering to larger organisations like councils and corporate business.
The offer consists of:
- Support from Green Mark to secure your environmental credentials
- Free access to the Low Carbon Business Network
- Free membership of our Business Club which provides access to whole range of fully funded business support.
Businesses will be selected through the following criteria. Businesses must be:
- An SME as defined by EU regulations
- Based in the D2N2 LEP region
- A supplier of low carbon or environmental goods or services
- Be ready to grow the business, and in doing so, create a demonstrable environmental benefit
The support must be approved by 14/7/19 and completed no later than 31/8/2019, so if you are interested, please get in touch with the LCBN Project Team asap.