Many employees are keen to switch to an electric vehicle as from April 2020, company car drivers choosing a pure EV, will be taxed at 0% paying no benefit-in-kind (BIK) tax at all. This event offers organisations practical advice as to how they can transition their fleets to incorporate electric vehicles through the installation of charge points at both their premises and the homes of staff using company vehicles.
Issues considered at this free event include: –
- The business case for transitioning to electric vehicles.
- Key considerations when planning the installation of charge points at business locations.
- Overcoming the barriers to the adoption of home charging as part of business operations.
- How to manage charge points in order to give the maximum benefit to a wide number of employees.
- How to recharge or reimburse staff for electricity used.
- Preventing charge point car parking spaces being occupied by vehicles not charging.
The session will include a number of business case studies who will discuss how they have installed EV charge point infrastructure at their premises and the benefits of transitioning their fleets to incorporate EVs.
Plus, there will be a chance to see the recently launched MG eZS electric car
This event is organised by the ULEV Experience, which is funded by Nottingham City Council’s Workplace Travel Service and is a programme dedicated to supporting businesses to understand, trial and implement Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs).
This event is free to attend and breakfast refreshments will be provided. Priority will be given to businesses and organisations based in the Nottingham area. Register here
For further details on the event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on the Workplace Travel Service contact: email@example.com